Blankets For The Homeless & Canned Food Drive
Altman Dental Gives Back!
This October-December Altman Dental is collecting blankets & warm winter clothes to go to Blankets For the Homeless in Buffalo, NY. We will also be collecting canned food for the Food Bank of WNY. Bring your donations to our office in Williamsville, NY now through December! Together we can make a difference!
For more info and updates, check out Blankets For The Homeless-Buffalo & Food Bank of WNY facebook page.
Homelessness Facts In Buffalo
- 7,948 people experienced homelessness in the Erie-Niagara region from October 2013 to September 2014
- An estimated 1,115 people in the Erie-Niagara Region are homeless on any given night.
How you can help:
- Drop off hats, coats, scarves, boots, gloves, warm clothes, blankets (lightly used) to now-December 11
- Alternatively, on December 11 from 6-9pm at Kenny Field in Tonawanda (in parking lot by the airplane)
- Canned Food (will go to the Food Bank)