February Monthly Molar Altman Dental
Welcome To The Month Of Love!
We love our patients! We wanted you to know! Thank you for being a part of our family!
What’s new here?
- New patient referral Feel The Love contest! For each new patient referred now-Feb 29, we’ll enter you in our drawing for an Oral B Electric Toothbrush! Plus-you’ll stil get your $20 referral credit as a thank you!
- It’s Children’s Dental Health Month: have you brought your kids in for a cleaning recently? Don’t forget, routine dental hygiene cleanings are important at all ages. If you think your child’s school would like a visit from us, please let us know and we’ll see if we can come and do a presentation (tooth brushes included!). For info on Pediatric Dental health and issues surrounding it, check out our Pintrest page.
- Heart Health! We want to help you lead a healthy life! We are hosting a FREE workshop on: Health, Wellness, & The Food On Your Plate. Class will be held by our certified plant-based chef, Jessica Meyers Altman. Learn how plant-based foods can help prevent disease. Jessica will discuss prepping for a healthy week and will be sharing samples of a few plant-based, oil-free, and high nutrient density recipes. Advanced registration is required, but this class is free & open to the public, with a donation of a canned food item to for the Food Bank. Jessica’s website is www.gardenfreshfoodie.com
- To RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When:Wendesday February 24
- Where: Altman Dental 5462 Sheridan Dr
- Time: 6:30-8 pm
- It’s also Heart Month! What does that mean? Drawing attention to your heart health, is just as important for us as your teeth. Why? Your dental health is an indicator of both heart disease and diabetes. Those with periodontal disease are at much greater risk of diabetes and heart disease. If you are interested in learning more about this, check out some of the articles we have posted on our Pintrest page, or ask us to discuss this with you.
- We’re selling Charlie Hearts in honor of Valentine’s Day, heart month, and pediatric dental health month! Come into the office and pick up a great heart necklace for $10 to help benefit www.heart-works.org, a non-for-profit that funds Pediatric Cardiology Research and help kids like Charlie!